Civil Service Commission
The Civil Service Commission is an organ of Government changed with responsibility of recruitment of the competent and responsible staff in to the service.
(b) Profile of the Agency:
The Commission was constituted after the creation of Jigawa State In the 27th August, 1991.
Section 197 of 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the clause that established the organization, therefore Jigawa State Civil Service Commission was constituted on the 6th November, 1991 with four members. (A Chairman, 2 No. Permanent Commissioners and 1No. Part-Time Commissioner)
Section 207 of the 1999 constitution of the FRN delegate any of the power conferred upon it to any of the members or any officer in the Civil Service of the State with the approval of the Governor of the State.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMISSION:
1) Alh. Abdu Boyi Dutse -Chairman
2) Alh. Umaru Musa Zandam -Permanent Commissioner (Member)
3) Alh. Haruna Sambo -Permanent Commissioner (Member)
4) Alh. Habu Sule -Part-time Commissioner (Member)
1) Alh. Abdulhamid Ali -Permanent Secretary
2) Hassan Abdullahi -Director Appeal and Complaints
3) Abdu Garba Dutse -Director Promotion & Discipline
4) Nasiru Mohammed Ringim -Director Recruitment and Appointment
Contact: Civil Service Commission,Jigawa State,