MINISTRY FOR SPECIAL DUTIES
It is meant for special functions which ordinarily are not found in some professional Ministries.
The Ministry of Special Duties is among those newly created by the present administrative in August, 2007. Some of its functions are:
1. Handling of all function of ad-hoc nature.
2. To coordinate the activities of Task Forces.
3. Handles specialized requests for assistance.
4. Coordination and implementation of Ramadan feeding programme.
5. To implement government policies on Anti – Corruption Crusade.
6. To Coordinate and monitor the activities of Federal Character Commission and Nation Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission in the State.
7. Coordinate internal and external relations in area of mutual interest between the State and other bodies.
8. To partake in the membership of the Boards of Government Owned Companies e.g. JASCO, investment, Sugar Company and State Agro-Allied Companies.
1. PERMANENT SECRETARY -
2. Director Administration and Finance- Kallamu Musa Abdulkadir
3. Director Guidance and Counseling - Suleiman Rabiu
A. Administration and Finance
i. General Administration
ii. Management of Staff
iii. Management of Finances
iv. Management of Office equipment, furniture and building
v. Liaison with other Ministries, Departments and agencies
vi. Any other duty that might be assigned.
B. Guidance and Counseling Department
i. To facilitate the recruitment of state indigene into Military and Para-Military formations.
ii. Placement of the state indigenes into Federal and private establishments
iii. Liaison with Federal institution in the State.
iv. To collaborate with Ministry for Local Government council and the local Government councils in all recruitment exercises.
v. Proffers advice and guidance for a chosen career.
vi. Management of staff of the department of welfare and training.
CONTACT ADRESS: Ministry for Special Duties,